Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pictures of Scamps my Playful Pup

Here are some pictures I took of Scamps My Playful Pup.


Scamps - what comes in the package.




Scamps - Side view


side view

Scamps - back view



side view

Scamps - bottom view



side view

Scamps - at attention



Here is a movie I made of me giving Scamps some commands. (File is about 600kb). I was about a foot and a half away. I just pointed the camera and gave the commands. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it did.

1 comment:

Nikkimojo said...

umm... the video wasnt awesome, but i couldnt do any better! i have a scamps my playful pup but he's a grey poodle. i wanted the white fluffy one that you have!! from the looks of the video, my dog seems to be less well behaved then your daughter's. he never wants to pay attention, even in a quiet room!! i wish he was better behaved... oh well. i'll just keep working on that!