Friday, January 18, 2008

Utah Republican's Worst Nighmare

I've been watching the caucus results in various states (huckabee will win...no wait McCain will win...wait Romney will win...) and I've come up with the worst possible combination for my voting: Hillary vs. Huckabee. I don't think I could vote for either of them. I've never liked Ms. Clinton and Huckabee lost my vote when he started underhandedly attacking Romney over religion. If those are my choices, I may have to vote for Dave Barry. I think he's running again this year as a write-in candidate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am replying in hind sight. I thought the shifting wins were good for the Republicans, as it shows that both political parties are quite diverse.

I agree that a Clinton v. Huckabee scenario would have been horrible. The whole nations would have been sucked into the dysfunctional politics of Arkansas.