The two phones I'm considering are the Samsung t404g and the lg 500g.
- Longer battery life (7 hrs talking, 14 days standby)
- triple minutes for life. The triple minutes pays for itself after buying 1000 minutes (pre trippling). So for me, it would be about 2 years.
- slightly smaller than the lg500g
- 2 mp camera and video recorder
- heavier (4.55 oz)
- not a lot of reviews
- cost $60
- lighter (2.93 oz), this is less than my current flip phone
- generally favorable reviews
- cheaper ($20-30 depending on where you buy)
- shorter battery life (5 hrs talking, 9 days standby)
- keys more exposed
- 1.5 mp camera (doesn't really matter, still better than my current phone)
- takes video and better pictures
- takes a microsd card so I can actually get pictures off my cell phone
- has a texting keyboard
- plays mp3s (don't really care, but it couldn't hurt)
Cons to either phone:
- Screen isn't protected like my current flip phone.
- larger than my current flip phone (I carry my phone in my front pocket)