Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Cart first?

I've recently run into a logistical problem. I have 2 kids, ages 2 1/2 and almost 6 months. The problem: shopping carts at wal-mart. I need a cart that will hold both of them. I guess I could do what my mom did and put the baby in the front and the older child in the back basket, but this is an issue for 2 reasons 1) I buy a lot of stuff at walmart and 2) the little picture in the cart says you shouldn't. Walmart has carts with 2 toddler seats, but these don't have a place to put a baby (my son is too big for the carrier now, so he has to use a car seat). I guess I could use 2 carts, but that sound like way too much work.

I want wal-mart to get the carts like Macey's and Albertson's have. They are shaped like cars with room for 2 toddlers in the front and a basket for a baby in the back. Perfect.

No comments: