So I went Home Depot, RC Wiley, and the Maytag Store. I ended up buying from the Maytag Store because they had the best price and free delivery and installation, too.
I love my new dishwasher.
Description: The dishwasher has 2 shelves, a movable silverware tray, fold down flaps so you can stack 2 rows of cups on top of each other, room for a cookie tray or 9 x 13 pan along the edge, and special fold down tines so you can fit in big bowels. It has many wash options. I use automatic, it uses a sensor to tell when the dishes are clean. It will wash the average load in about 2 hours. It also has three different sprayers to clean the dishes
- My dishes are clean (I use Cascade Complete dish soap)
- It has a food grinder, so I don't have to pre-rinse
- My mother-in-law says it is very quiet
- I can fit all kinds of baking dishes in there
- There is an area under where the closes door, on the inside, that gets gross stuff in it. Basically, moisture gets under there are sits. I think it is a design flaw because the rest of the dishwasher stays spotless.
- There are way more options than I will ever use: crystal, sanitize, etc.
- Tomato-based products will stain it pink (this is true of most dishwashers)